Information We Collect:
When you visit our website, we may collect certain information from you, including:
- Personal Information: We may collect your name, email address, and other contact details when you voluntarily provide them to us through forms or when contacting us via email.
- Log Data: Our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website. This log data may include your IP address, browser type, the pages you visit, the date and time of your visit, and other statistical information.
- Information from Cookies: We may collect information by using cookies and similar technologies to recognize you when you visit our website at https://ctest.com/, (“website”).
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used by website owners to make their websites work or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information.
Cookies set by the website owner (in this case, Covenant Testing Technologies) are called “first-party cookies”. Cookies set by parties other than the website owner are called “third-party cookies”. Third-party cookies enable third-party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website (e.g., advertising, interactive content, and analytics). The parties that set these third-party cookies can recognize your computer both when it visits the website in question and also when it visits certain other websites.
We use first and third-party cookies for several reasons. Some cookies are required for technical reasons for our website’s operation; we refer to these as “essential” or “strictly necessary” cookies. Other cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our Online Properties. Third parties serve cookies through our website for advertising, analytics, and other purposes. This is described in more detail below.
The specific types of first and third-party cookies served through our website, and the purposes they perform are described below (please note that the specific cookies served may vary depending on the specific Online Properties you visit):
- Any data submitted through forms
- Anonymous traffic data through Google Analytics
How can I control cookies?
Essential cookies cannot be rejected as they are strictly necessary to provide you with services. You have the right to decide whether to accept or reject added cookies. You can exercise your cookie rights by setting your preferences in your browser’s Cookie Manager.
How We Use Your Information:
We may use the information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries and provide customer support.
- To personalize and improve your experience on our website.
- To analyze and understand how users interact with our website in order to enhance its functionality and user experience.
- To comply with legal obligations and protect our rights and interests.
We implement appropriate security measures to protect the information we collect and maintain. However, please be aware that no data transmission over the internet or electronic storage method can guarantee 100% security.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent, except as required by law or to fulfill our service obligations. We may share non-personally identifiable information with trusted third-party service providers who assist us in operating our website, conducting business, or servicing you.