Covenant’s engineering team and partners have spent years honing the ability to manage todays completion and production sand management demands. By not only housing the best technology available on the market, Covenant also designed, built and patented its own version of sand management in order to be able to offer the highest performing vessels on the continent.
- Transposes vapor lock to a cylinder
- Suitable for high pressures (10,000 psi)
- 24-30” diameter
- Design principles of separation specifically for high volumetric flow rates
- Modeled with CFD up to 14,300 bbl/day
- Gas rates in excess of 20 MMSCFD
- Intended for flowback and long-term production operations
- NACE MRO175
- 48” diameter 5-10k PSI
- Max flow rate 14k bpd
- Up to 1000lbs sand capture capacity
- 99% capture rate efficiency
- NACE MRO175
By taking steps towards reducing costs and increasing safety, Covenant now offers fully automated, unmanned tools for operating sand management vessels. The units can be used in conjunction with almost any version and style of sand management vessel, are completely self contained and require no additional infrastructure to support, can be monitored and even operated remotely if desired.
- 10k psi with 15k in development
- Logic can be driven by differential pressure inputs, load cell, ultrasonic measurement or nearly any MODBUS source and even time based dump cycles
- Solar and battery full autonomous operation allow for uninterrupted operation in any scenario with zero infrastructure
By employing a full range multi phase meter we can measure Well production and solids without separation. While not only reducing manpower, costs, consumables on location and footprint, the meters provide real time data that can be used to drive choke schedules and choke management as well as production system decisions on the fly.
- Water cut accuracy to 0.5%
- Real time production and volumetric rates of oil, water, gas and even methanol
- No moving parts and nothing to wear out and no manpower required on location
- Single initial calibration required
- Complete autonomous and remote monitoring with real time data transmission